- Krakowska Rada Działalności Pożytku Publicznego
- Wyniki wyborów do KRDPP 2014-2016
- Organizacje pozarządowe
- Katalog organizacji
- NOWE! Baza ogłoszeń NGO
- Ewidencja stowarzyszeń zwykłych
- Zgłoś organizację
- Dzielnicowe Centra Organizacji Pozarządowych
- Granty i dotacje
- Otwarte konkursy ofert
- Oferty składane w trybie art. 19a
- Pozyskiwanie środków pomocowych - Biuro Funduszy Europejskich informuje
- Zobacz także
- Kraków dla seniora
- Konkurs Filantrop Krakowa
- Program "Podzielmy się ciepłem"
Košice in Slovakia and Marseille in France were awarded the prestigious title of the 2013 European Capital of Culture. The celebrations in Košcice opened with a bang on January 19th and 20th, with 180 events and attractions. Krakow was officially represented by Vice Mayor for Culture Magdalena Sroka.
Douglas C. Greene, who was recently nominated as Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Warsaw visited the office Mayor Jacek Majchrowski on 12 August this year.
Ornate arbours and romantic arcade aisles – typical decorations of Gothic and Baroque façades – can be seen along Herzog-Friedrich-Straße, the main street of Innsbruck. This street will lead us to the building which is considered to be the city's showcase, commonly known as the Golden Roof.
For the first time in Poland in late October Krakow will host the first so elaborate festival fully devoted to Moroccan culture.
Marie-Thérèse Pilet-Duchâteau, Deputy Mayor of Orléans, visited the Municipality of Krakow on 28 September. The main purpose for the visit was to discuss the celebration of the upcoming 20th anniversary of the cities' partnership.